Commanding 108 acres, this immense and spectacular country estate includes a 26-room magnificent slate-roofed brick Georgian-style manor house built in 1932 by architect Henry Sedgwick for Robert Winthrop. The house is characterized by beautiful architectural details, elegant and grandly scaled rooms, high ceilings, 10 wood-burning fireplaces, and pastoral vistas from every room. Numerous terraces surrounding the house overlook expansive lawns and offer opportunities for al fresco entertaining and relaxing. There is a pool and pool house, tennis court, playhouse, extensive stables and paddocks, a squash court, large barns, cottages and numerous out-buildings and garages all set amid secluded rolling hills and woods and open fields. Located in the incorporated village of Old Westbury, the manor house has 7 master bedrooms, 9 full baths and 3 half baths, ample staff quarters, a wine cellar, central a/c, and a generator. Jericho/Westbury school districts. Approved sub-division.